Saturday, September 19, 2009

Holy Shit


I went on the email record with D-Bake and Vargo and said a UW win over #3 USC today would be the biggest win since humbling Miami at home in 1994. Boy am I glad I didn't jinx it.

Holy shit, it feels good to root for a winning team. It's been a while. In oh-eight the Sonics were stolen, the Huskies didn't win a game, the Seahawks were broken, and the M's lost 101 games (that's bad).

Wish I could have been there to rush the field. I would have been celebrating more than just a college football win.

3 comments:

  1. Its Tiffany Horner.....find me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be under Tiffany Hawley...or my email is tiffanyrhawley@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude just wondering what the hell happened to you think about you often miss my matty

    ReplyDelete